enter site International students who are not citizens or permanent residents of the United States are welcome to apply for admission to the Merit MBA and graduate certificate programs. More than 80% of Merit’s students are from non-U.S. countries, creating a diverse and vibrant educational community.
http://revueplanches.com/la-revue-main/points-de-vente/ Due to the online nature of our program, Merit Business School cannot issue I-20 documentation to allow international MBA students to enter the U.S. on student visas.
http://awedbyjesuschrist.com/wp-login.php Nonetheless, through its Global Learning Portal and outstanding faculty members, Merit provides an unparalleled opportunity for international MBA students to obtain an affordable, top-quality American-style business education online. There is no residency requirement. You can study and learn wherever you live. There are a variety of payment options, too.
Applying as a Non-U.S. International Student
When you apply, please note the following:
- Application requirements for Merit MBA and Merit graduate certificate programs are identical, and an application fee is required.
- Transcripts in languages other than English must be accompanied by a certified translation. If students request credit trasfer, transcripts for comparable university-level courses completed in a country other than the United States must be evaluated by an outside credential evaluation company before they are submitted to Merit. The National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (www.naces.org) members are acceptable sources for foreign credential evaluation and translation services.
- International applicants whose native language is not English (except those who have completed their undergraduate degrees at a nationally or regionally accredited U.S. college or university) must submit evidence of English proficiency through one of the following exams:
~ Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL),
~ International English Test (IELTS),
~ another internationally recognized English language proficiency test,
~ or the Merit in-house English proficiency test.
- Complete application details and requirements are found in the Merit Catalog.
- Tuition discounts and financial assistance are available to selected Merit students.
Are you a prospective international MBA student and want to get started?
Complete the application today. Or contact us and a Merit enrollment advisor can set up a good time to talk about your online MBA program needs. Classes begin several times a year, so you can start at any time.