Merit Business School was founded in 2012 as a graduate school of business offering quality online MBA and graduate business certificate degrees.
The school was originally called the Executive Academy of Scottsdale and still operates from Scottsdale, Arizona. Merit is recognized in the area of graduate business education and entrepreneurship. Merit takes pride in presenting a rigorous, American-style MBA to a global student population, which wants to stay current with modern business principles and practices.
For questions or to learn more about Merit Business School’s innovative online management programs, please contact us today.
Arizona State Licensing
Merit Business School is a private institution of higher learning, which is conditionally approved to operate by the Arizona State Board for Private Postsecondary Education (ASBPPE). Students may direct questions about our institution to:
The Arizona State Board for Private Postsecondary Education
1400 West Washington, Room 260
Phoenix, Arizona 85007
Accreditation is a voluntary method of quality assurance. Merit Business School is state licensed and aligns its programs with CHEA-approved, nationally recognized accreditation standards. Merit delivers high quality postgraduate instruction using multiple assessment measures and is working with appropriate national and specialized accreditors.
Better Business Bureau Accreditation
Merit Business School is accredited with the Better Business Bureau (BBB).
Merit Business School is a member of the Arizona Private School Association.
Merit Business School is committed to providing high quality, affordable and innovative business education and career-building opportunities to qualified learners around the world through a flexible, student-centered online learning environment. Our global programs will inspire and empower working adult to become ethical leaders and business owners, committed to sound business practices in corporate governance, entrepreneurship, and service to their local communities.
As the world becomes more accessible through trade, travel and technology, Merit Business School will offer innovative tools, platforms, and instruction to a diverse student population. Our business degrees and career development opportunities will serve working adults, who previously could not access quality graduate business programs at an affordable tuition. Our highly qualified faculty and staff will combine top academic credentials with real-world business expertise. Merit is committed to academic excellence and continuous self-improvement.
The president, faculty, and administration of Merit Business School aspire to:
- High quality and respected postgraduate business training that will be relevant and useful for business owners and managers of for-profit and nonprofit organizations.
- An innovative curriculum, instructional model, and delivery platform that will provide theoretical and practical content and analysis in important managerial topics and specializations including: entrepreneurship, operations, finance, HR, marketing, accounting, law, ethics, technology, and business strategy in domestic and global contexts using critical thinking, research, quantitative analysis, and presentation skills.
- Personalized instruction of moral and ethical principles in organizational leadership
- Highly productive virtual teams and partnerships used for effective internal and external projects and communications.
- A flexible, dynamic and interactive online educational environment, which engages students through a multimedia learning experience and frequent contact with faculty and student support staff with learning outcomes as good or better than traditional methods.
- Cutting-edge technologies and student services that provide strong support structures, measurable career development and face-to-face networking opportunities for its students and graduates around the world.
- Continuous institutional improvement through direct and indirect program assessments and revision of content, delivery methods, and objectives in compliance with regulatory requirements and relevant accreditation standards.