Merit graduate business programs are dedicated to quality academics and student success in the classroom and in the working world. Through small classes and one-on-one instructor interaction, the Merit approach teaches virtual collaboration, entrepreneurship, and ethical leadership skills.
Merit students learn from other working professionals from around the world with exceptional academic and business backgrounds. Most students have real-world experience. Many are entrepreneurs and business owners. The interaction and global diversity creates an exciting and rewarding learning experience.
Students who successfully complete the Merit Master of Business Administration degree program will be able to:
- Solve managerial problems using critical thinking skills and quantitative analysis;
- Evaluate the moral and ethical principles practiced in the organizational setting;
- Analyze the use of managerial and leadership skills used to develop productive teams;
- Evaluate the influence of internal and external forces within organizations;
- Research business information to support the decision making process;
- Assess internal and external communication practices used in business; and
- Analyze business opportunities and challenges from a global perspective.
Merit online programs offer a quality degree with sound academics delivered by an impressive practitioner faculty. We do not take shortcuts on the road to academic and professional success.
Need more information? Please check the links below for more information about our academics and online MBA program: